Friday 3 April 2015

Survivor week 17- Paul

Happy Easter to all of you, but a public holiday doesn't mean a break from my weekly goal of survivors, so here is this week's, Paul.

Working long hours on an IT helpdesk, spending his time telling people to turn their computers off an on again and to stop spilling coffee on their keyboards.

Well, it might have been the helpdesk at the CIA, but a help desk is a help desk. Still the same old crappy stuff.

Although, at least it got him access to a silenced pistol when the first zombie broke free from the containment facility in Paul's building.....




Paul comes from Spectre Miniatures, one of a number of their miniatures which I picked up through their kickstarter last year. Apologies for the short story this week, I got far too busy enjoying a day off work :)

I need to get more Zombies done, perhaps over the long weekend?

Chris

13 comments:

  1. That's a fine looking figure, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job dude! I've had my eye on quite a few of their mini's, they have some really nice ones. The bullet proof guys cracked my up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did originally buy them for modern gaming, so didn't get the bullet proof milita. Now looking back on it, I really want them for zombie gaming!

      Delete
  3. They are a new company to me but by the look of this figure I may end up getting some ! ( that list just keeps getting longer!!!!). Great paint job and well done on avoiding too many distractions to keep up with the painting goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completly the same, I have got a list saved of companies I need to buy from to get variety for the year of survivors. There is a pretty long list of zombie manufacturers too!

      Delete
  4. Very nice I do like the pairs of operatives they do I keep meaning to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sold on their entire range, but there are some figures which I absolutely love.

      Delete
    2. Yes same here. I always look amongst the spec ops types for survivor material :)

      Delete