Monday 22 December 2014

Second set of Zeds

My first zombies are joined by another four Zombies from Studio Miniatures. These are again built straight out of the box, with no real modifications. I think after my next set of four, I might have to start getting a bit creative with what I am doing with them, for fear of becoming a bit bored with them....

Anyway, on to the miniatures. Including such Zombie favourites as "purple shirt guy", this is the second wave of Zeds!



Note the attempted wings on the former-biker zed. 100% inspired by the jacket Daryl has on the Walking Dead TV series!



And some close ups to show them off! One of the studio miniatures heads is just a mess of gore- the Zed apocalypse never did say it would be nice....


Felicity facing off against the growing horde.

So the Zed count increases up to 9 finished, but I can promise that the third wave is underway, and it will make the horde of Zombies even bigger.

I have headed away for a couple of weeks, but updates will continue, I have deadlines to meet after all! Merry Christmas to all, hope that the holidays are rewarding, relaxing and restful. I for one plan to do sod all for the time (so long as my young son lets me!), luckily I have the survivors sorted for the next two weeks!

Chris

10 comments:

  1. All good additions to the growing zombie numbers.
    Have a good holiday break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, 4 Zeds isn't much of an outbreak is it?

      For that matter, neither is eight. Luckily I have ordered a few more!

      Delete
  2. Nice job dude! They are growing in numbers. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice zombies :). I went with wargames factory zombies when I started but have always liked the look of the studio miniatures ones. I dream of getting a collection of metal zombies but at the moment that sort of special treatment is saved just for survivors. Maybe one day.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a box or two of the Wargames factory Zeds- they will be coming soon I promise!

      There are some cracking metal Zeds out there too, I will have to entertain myself with converting plastics for now, but like you, I will one day get some too!

      Delete
  4. The horde grows slowly but at least it is growing. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is growing, like any good infestation.

      At least I have more Zeds than survivors, that is an important ratio to maintain!!

      Delete
  5. Nice additions. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Revs Chainsaw up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say that the chainsaw would be my weapon of choice, but then again, it does have a certain level of drama associated with it!

      Delete